Say bye to the blade and hello to the bear
From brows to bikini, tummy to toes, lips to legs…we’ve got you covered! Our innovative, premium-grade SliickTM by Salon Perfect®
Hard Wax Gummy Bears are soft on skin and tough on stubble. Flaunt flawless, fuzz-free results with our strawberry & peach scented & infused sweet-smelling wax bears suited for coarse to fine hair – face or body and everywhere in between.
Pro Wax Warmer:
1. Slide reusable silicone wax shield up and around removable wax pot. Replace in warmer.
2. Pour desired amount of Hard Wax Beads into removable wax pot.
3. Set temperature to High (125°C) for 30-40 minutes until wax has a thick/caramel-like consistency, then set the temperature to Medium (80°C) for the rest of application time.
NOTE: Heating times and settings vary based on the amount of wax that is being heated.
Microwave Melting Cup:
1. Pour desired amount of Hard Wax Beads into microwave melting cup.
2. Place cup in center of microwave. Heat for 45 second increments until wax has a thick/caramel-like consistency.
3. Carefully remove melting cup from the microwave by using the reinforced handle.
1. Test wax temperature on the inside of your wrist before application.
2. Clean area to remove excess oil, makeup or lotions. Pat dry.
3. For best results, hair should be at least ¼” long.
4. Holding the silicone applicator at a 45° angle, apply a thick layer of wax in the direction of hair growth (if using near the eye area keep eyes closed).
5. Allow wax to cool on the skin until it becomes soft and pliable, approximately 30 seconds
6. Hold the skin taut and pull wax off (parallel to the skin) with one quick motion in the opposite direction of hair growth.
7. Immediately apply firm pressure to epilated area with the cushion of your finger or palm of your hand to calm the skin.
8. Apply Sliick™ Soothe Post Wax Lavender Oil to the skin to soothe, condition and remove excess wax.
WARNING: Read directions carefully. Failure to follow instructions, warnings and cautions may result in serious injury. Keep instructions, warnings and cautions for future reference.
Keep out of reach of children.
Test a small area on the inside of your wrist for temperature sensitivity. Do not use on irriated, cut or borken skin. Do not use inside nose, ears, on nipples, eyelashes, warts, and moles or near internal genital area. Do not use if you have varicose veins, diabetes, phlebitis, chapped sore or sunburned skin, recent scar tissue, eczema or any skin disorder. Do not use if you are using Retin-A, Accutane, Glycolic Acid, and Alpha Hydroxy treatments. Do not use soaps or astringents for 2 hours after application. Avoid the sun, tanning, and hot water for 8 hours before and after any hair removal treatment. FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY.