Heat Up Your Skin-Smoothing Game
Skip the spa, ditch the blade, and DIY with this versatile, vanity-friendly, pro-grade wax warmer that brings the heat and gets you wax-ready in minutes! Fully compatible for both can and bead wax formulas and equipped with a digital temperature control that maxes out at 125°C, the Sliick™ by Salon Perfect® Pro Wax Warmer holds over 16 ounces of wax and features a reusable silicone wax collar and applicator for fuss-free, no-mess applications.
The Pro Wax Warmer is best suited for waxing both small and larger areas of the body. It will keep the wax at a caramel-like consistency for as long as needed. Fine hair may require multiple applications to remove all unwanted hair.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS:
When using electrical appliances, especially when children are present, basic safety precautions should always be followed, including:
KEEP AWAY FROM WATER.
DANGER: As with most electrical appliances, electrical parts are electrically live when the switch is turned “OFF”.
To reduce the risk of death by electric shock:
1. Always unplug appliances when finished using.
2. Do not use while bathing.
3. Do not place or store appliance where it can fall or be pulled into tub or sink.
4. Do not place in or drop into water or other liquids.
5. If the warmer falls into water, do not reach into water. Instead “unplug it” immediately!
WARNING: To reduce the risk of burns, electrocution, fire or injury to persons:
1. APPLICATION CONTAINS METAL. DO NOT MICRIWAVE.
2. Do not leave appliance unattended while it is operating or is plugged in.
3. Close supervision is necessary when this appliance is used near children or invalids. This appliance should not be used by children.
4. Use this appliance only for its intended use as described in this instruction booklet. The use of attachments not recommended by the manufacturer may cause hazards.
5. Never operate this appliance if it has damaged cord or plug, if it is not working properly, if it has been dropped or damaged in any manner or dropped into water.
6. Keep the cord away from hot or heated surfaces.
7. Never use while drowsy or while sleeping.
8. Do not drape the cord over a counter or a table top in such a manner that it can be pulled on by children or tripped over unintentionally.
9. Do not immerse in water or other liquids.
Keep out of reach of children.
Test a small area on the backside of your wrist for temperature sensitivity.
FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY