Make ‘Em Melt!
Say goodbye to pricey spa trips and hello to salon-style results at-home. The easy-to-use Sliick™ by Salon Perfect® Microwave Melting Cup quickly heats wax beads in minutes! Sustainable, reusable, microwave-safe, this 100% silicone cup comes with a durable silicone applicator and Acai Berry scented Hard Wax Beads for salon-inspired wax sessions in the comfort of your own home. Smart, ergonomically designed cup ensures safe, easy handling and transferring of hot wax to skin.
The Microwave Cup is best suited for small areas and quick waxing as it will naturally cool down once removed from the microwave. If using for larger body parts, additional heating of wax may be required. Fine hair may require multiple applications to remove all unwanted hair.
HEATING INSTRUCTIONS (WITH MELTING CUP):
1. Pour desired amount of Hard Wax Beads into microwave melting cup.
2. Place cup in center of microwave. Heat for 45 second increments until wax has a thick/caramel-like consistency.
3. Carefully remove melting cup from the microwave by using the reinforced handle.
1. Test wax temperature on the inside of your wrist before application.
2. Clean area to remove excess oil, makeup or lotions. Pat dry.
3. For best results, hair should be at least ¼” long.
4. Holding the silicone applicator at a 45° angle, apply a thick layer of wax in the direction of hair growth (if using near the eye area keep eyes closed).
5. Allow wax to cool on the skin until it becomes soft and pliable, approximately 30 seconds
6. Hold the skin taut and pull wax off (parallel to the skin) with one quick motion in the opposite direction of hair growth.
7. Immediately apply firm pressure to epilated area with the cushion of your finger or palm of your hand to calm the skin.
8. Apply Sliick™ Soothe Post Wax Lavender Oil to the skin to soothe, condition and remove excess wax.
WARNING: Read directions carefully. Failure to follow instructions, warnings and cautions may result in serious injury. Keep instructions, warnings and cautions for future reference.
Keep out of reach of children. APPLICATOR CONTAINS METAL. DO NOT MICROWAVE.
Test a small area on the inside of your wrist for temperature sensitivity. Do not use on irriated, cut or borken skin. Do not use inside nose, ears, on nipples, eyelashes, warts, and moles or near internal genital area. Do not use if you have varicose veins, diabetes, phlebitis, chapped sore or sunburned skin, recent scar tissue, eczema or any skin disorder. Do not use if you are using Retin-A, Accutane, Glycolic Acid, and Alpha Hydroxy treatments. Do not use soaps or astringents for 2 hours after application. Avoid the sun, tanning, and hot water for 8 hours before and after any hair removal treatment. FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY.
Microwave Melting Cup may become hot during heating process. Use reinforced handle for transferring from microwave to waxing area.